Other library services are still available! Call us at 412-372-0500 for details on:
When materials are ready for pick up, you will receive your normal email, phone call, or text message.
The hours for pick-up are as follows:
Copying/Printing/Fax services will also available in the Gallery Space.
Staff is currently extremely limited, and we appreciate your patience as we work through the backlog of items that have accumulated in the past months as well as our quarantining restrictions.
The Monroeville Public Library book drop is open.
The return of ANY checked out materials can only be made in the book drop, located the upstairs main entrance vestibule.
Staff is currently extremely limited, and we appreciate your patience as we work through the backlog of items that have accumulated in the past months.
Because we need to quarantine your items, they’ll remain on your card for a MINIMUM of 96 hours.
• AUTOMATIC RENEWALS! Items are renewed 2 days before their due date.
• FINE FREE! We are a fine free Library. There are no overdue charges for items returned after their due date.
• The library is available 24/7 through our website and apps. If you would like to read books, listen to books or music, or stream video – you can do it all from home with your library card. if you do NOT have a library card you can get one at this LINK and enjoy on-line materials immediately!
• Check out our libraryanywhere page for streaming content.
• Pre-recorded, online video programs are available through the Library's Facebook and Youtube pages. Visit the Library's Facebook page for more information.
Featuring stylish and useful merchandise!!
The Monroeville Public Library (MPL) is a municipal library serving the communities of Monroeville and Pitcairn, PA.
The Library currently raises tax-deductible, charitable gifts through the Monroeville Public Library Fund, a 501(c) 3 supporting organization.